Mar 3, 2011

How to remove dots signs viewed instead of spaces(White Space)?

Hi today I was developing my project and by mistake I pressed some combination of the key and VS replaces all the spaces with dots, like below figure


I have tried a lot to remove it but it took long time for me.
So I thought let me write a post about how to show/hide white space character from .cs file.











We can do it by 2 ways.

1. From Menu
Go To Edit → Advance → View White Space
Here is the screen shot

I have edited this images because it was very large.

And

Using Short Cuts.

There are two short cuts for this issue

1. Ctrl + R + W
2. Ctrl + E + S


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Author Profile

Total Pageviews

Categories

Followers

 
Top Programming   Sites Technology Top Blogs Technology blogs Technology Blogs

Sponsors