Hey Google has recently launched the newer version of the Google Analytic to track the site or blog traffic.
I am very happy after seeing the newer version of Google Analytics and Google has announced that it is in beta stage and available to every user in all the languages.
How to check newer version of the Google Analytics
Sign in to your Google Analytic and see the link at top right of your account
Check below screen shot for more details.
New version of Google Analytic has some enhancements as below.
- A redesigned Google Analytics platform to enable major new functionality
- A streamlined interface to make it easier to get to the information you want
- Improved report performance for faster reports
Currently, we are showcasing the following features in the new version of Analytics:
- A completely redesigned, faster interface.
- Multiple dashboards—build a custom dashboard for each department.
- Event Goals! Track your PDF downloads as goals with events, or configure 2 minutes play time on a video as a goal.
- More powerful custom reports—you can pre-filter reports and build additional data views.
- New Term Cloud visualization.
Some features will be introduce in Google Analytic very soon as below
- Exporting reports to PDF
- Emailing reports
- Migrating a custom report from the current Analytics version to the new version
- Linking a new AdWords or AdSense account
- In-Page Analytics
For more details please go to here
Some screen shot from new analytic